Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

My Weekend To-Do List


Pinned Image

I'm Loving this LONG weekend!!  The past few days have been nice, but I am been extra lazy. I have caught up on my DVR, shopped online and in the stores, and enjoyed some delicious food!  Yet, now its time to get mov'n.  I have so much I want to accomplish before heading back to work on Monday. 

Here are a few things:

HOUSE
  • Laundry - All Clothes, Towels, and Rugs
  • Clean Bathrooms (Shower, Sinks, Floors, etc.)
  • Dust entire House
  • Vacuum entire House
  •  Organize drawers in Masterbath
  • Organize and Shred Mail 

CHRISTMAS
  • Decorate Tree
  • Decorate House
  • Finish Decorating Yard
  • Finish My Christmas List
  • Finish Making List for Family and Friends 
  • Make a List of All Christmas Activities for our Family
  • Finalize Christmas Card List 
  • Find Christmas Cards 

OTHER
  • Prepare for Bible Study on Monday
  • Organize To-Dos for Work on Monday
  • Plan Meals for the Week 
  • Exercise (Saturday & Sunday)
  • Get Manicure & Pedicure 
  • Run by Grocery Store
  • Update Church Blog for Week 

Wish me luck, and have a great weekend!! 


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig